Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!



Judy and Me
Happy Mother’s day everyone! It was so great to Skype with you all this morning :)

This week things picked up a little bit. We finally met with Sister Oh! We taught her the third lesson and she took it really well. Our relief society president was there and it was great :) We asked her about her baptismal date and she said that she wanted to come to church first which was good. And she came to church on Sunday! She came in late so Sister Stradling and I were devastated at first but then half way through sacrament someone tapped my back and it was her! She said she really enjoyed church and loved everyone’s testimonies. I will keep you updated on what happens with her. We are meeting with her On Friday or Thursday this week I can’t remember.

We also met with the second oldest daughter of the family we met last week. Her name is Sister Moon but we gave her the English name Jani so I will use that. She’s so great. We taught her English, then when we said we needed to share a message she was totally welcoming to it. We talked more about the Book of Mormon and she told us she had read the first page and that it was hard but she enjoyed it. She said she wanted to come to church but she didn’t show up yesterday. Hopefully she comes next week! We are meeting with her again on Saturday.

Me and Judy in front of ice cream with beans in it and it was DELICIOUS! So Good
Then I got to see Judy this week!! It was so great. Slightly strange that even when we are around the world from out home town we get to see each other. But she’s doing great and it was so nice to just catch up and such. She went to church yesterday and the members were blown away at her Korean. She SO good. So much better than me. But that was fun :)

Anyways that’s it for this week. Sorry it’s only been a few days since my last email so I don’t have very much to update you on. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your mother’s day and your week!

I love you all! 사랑해요!
- Sister Collyer 콜리여 자매 (kol-lee-yeo ja-mae)

No comments:

Post a Comment