Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Addresses!

In case anyone would like to keep up with my adventures in a more personal way, feel free to write me a letter! Or email me! I would love you forever if you did.

My address from November 13th to around January 13th is:
Sister Stacy Collyer
JAN14 KOR-DAE
2007 N 900 E Unit 24
Provo, UT 84602

Then from January 14th to May 2015 if you want to write me a letter you can send it to this address:
Sister Stacy Collyer
Korea Daejeon Mission
Daejeon PO Box 38
Daejeon-si
Chungcheong-namdo 300-600
South Korea

And if you're feeling very loving and want to make me feel really special, you can send packages to:
Sister Stacy Collyer
Korea Daejeon Mission
Daejeon PO Box 38
Daejeon-si
Chungcheong-bukdo 300-600
South Korea

Then if you don't have very much time, my email address is:
stacy.collyer@gmail.com

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment