Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I accidently forgot that it was the 4th until Rebekah reminded me. Then we had a little God bless America moment. Where we said God bless America. It was great.
Pretty much the only thing we did this week was meet with Sister Oh and her family. Okay thats a lie but the rest of the time was jsut spend visiting some members and proselyting. we spend almost every day with Sister Ohs family.
Oh monday we had FHE with them again and they took us to this fancy restraunt and fed us duck. Her littlest daughter, Na-Yeon, is so cute I cant even handle it. I pretty much can't keep her off of my lap even though its kinda against the rules. But anyways FHE was a little short but it went great we talked to them about temptaions and how they need to watch out for Satan now that they have a baptismal date.
A Little Korean Girl
Na-yeon Sister Oh's daughter. Shes so cute!
We also went over on Wednesday night. We didn't warn her we were coming but when we showed up she said that she kinda felt like we would come. So she made us dinner and we shared the restoration again just because we wanted to review and we challenged Sister Oh and her husband Brother Park to read and pray together everyday. They said they would try. While we were there Brother Park read our palms. It was actually really fun and super interesting. He told me that i have had good ancestors and I will have good kids. And he also said that I will only have one boy in my life that I will meet in the place that I work. So that's my future according to my hand. We'll see how accurate it is haha.
A District of missionaries in Korea
My District
On Friday we spend litter ally all day with the bishops wife. Happy 4th of July! She took us to get food and we helped her clean up toys and bottles. Her house is SOOOO clean for having 7 kids all under 8 and two new born twins that are only 6 months. Shes like super mom. but  anyways it was good to just get to know her a little better.

A Korean Baby
One of the bishops twins

A Korean Baby
The other twin
Then on Saturday we found out that Sister Oh went to the Hospital because she wasn't feeling well, don't freak out. She's fine. Koreans go to the hospital for EVERYTHING! even if you have a tiny sore throat or stuffy nose you go to the hospital. I think it' s a bit excessive but that's just me. Anyways so we went there and shared Elder Bednar's talk from this last conference about burdens with her. It so cool to see her change,. I can see the light of Christ growing in her eyes and she says that her family is changing too. Like her boy helps his sisters with their homework. I never realized how blessed out family is to have the gospel because I grew up with those blessings. But seeing them start in someone else's family makes me see how blessed we really are.
Anyways that was my week! i hope all is well at home! i love you all!
A Sister missionary with a tiny vacuum
So we had a tiny vacuum since I got her and we thought it was normal but then we told president and he said we should have a bigger one so we finally got it!  We were so happy!
A Sister missionary with a bigger vacuum.
Our Bigger Vacuum


- Sister Collyer 콜리여 자매 (kol-lee-yeo ja-mae)

No comments:

Post a Comment