Sunday, June 29, 2014

Next Transfer I Will Be In

Jeon-Ju!
 
Yup im staying her for another transfer. 5 trandfers in your greenie area is EXTREMELY rare. People usually only stay for 2. But that just means theres more work for me to do here. I just have to find out what it is.

We were able to set a baptismal date with Sister Oh this week and we think this one is the one that she will actually get baptized! Its for July 20th. We had FHE with their family on Monday and we taught about the plan of savlation with the elders and Elder Jeong asked if we could set a date and both her son and her agreed to July 20th! And since I'm not transferring I will be able to be here for it! Her husband, brother Park, wasn't able to sit in at FHE with us but the elders set a date with him for September. However yesterday during church our ward mission leader found out that Brother Park didn't have the same date as the family so he talked to him for 20 mins during the third hour of church and got him to see why he should get baptised on the 20th so now we have a whole family! IM SO EXCITED! MY FIRST BAPTISM IS A FAMILY! And I love them so much. We visited them twice this week. We are so close to them that they expect us to come over almost everyday which is hard because they live a 45 min bus ride away and its more expensive but its totally worth it. When we show up at their house Sister Oh just makes us food and we play with her kids. Their youngest daughter, Na-Yeon who is 6 korean age, played play kitchen with me for a good 15 mins. I had no idea what she was saying to me but I just pretended to drink everything she gave me. Shes adorable. I think they are part of the reason I need to stay in Jeon ju. I love that family. They are definetly one of the people I want you to meet when you come pick me up.
 
Two Korean Girls in Baptism Dresses
The Twins
The bishops twins also got baptised this week! And they looked BEAUTIFUL! Earlier in the week we made invitations with them for their friends and two of their nonmember friends came. The baptism was great. even though there were a TON of kids there and it was kinda loud. The spririt was still SO strong when they were actually baptised and when their parents bore their testimonies. It was precious.
 
I love Jeon Ju and im excited to be staying here for another tranfer.
 
Two sister missionaries holding a poster of pictures - a Baptismal gift for the bishop's twins.
Our gift to the twins for their baptism.

Sister missionaries with the twins in baptism dresses and some of their friends.
Us with the twins and their friends


Me with the twins and our gift and a few other kids in the ward and their friends
I love you all and hope you have a great week!

- Sister Collyer 콜리여 자매 (kol-lee-yeo ja-mae)

No comments:

Post a Comment